Admissions at Gimnasio Vermont
Our admission process offers us the opportunity to meet and project children so that they fully develop their ethical-moral, cognitive dimensions and their talents. In addition, it allows us to guide the decision-making of parents regarding the school life they dream of for their children.
The admissions age for Pre-K is 4 years old and 5 years old for Kinder.
To participate in the admission process, please follow the instructions stated below:
1. Fill out the pre-registration form.
2. You will receive an email inviting you to take a tour of the school facilities and enjoy the children’s experiences at Gimnasio Vermont.
3. On the day of your appointment and at the end of the visit, you will be able to make the payment and receive the documents to start the admission process ($145,000).
4. Once the documents have been filed, you will be informed of the date and time for the family interview and observation of the child.
5. Once the process is approved, you will receive a welcome to Gimnasio Vermont and the instructions for the registration procedures.
María José Ávila Rodríguez